They really don't know. Wow!I didn't expect to see their surprised expression. It was really fun. I really made them wonder. hehe.~~~ Today, like i said, i will perform magic in class rite?so i really did it. They really wonder how i make the ball pass through the cup. Cool, i like their expressions. Their face was like :0. So shocked and surprised. I felt really happy coz' they are happy. It was hard but it full-filled my heart. It felt like i had accomplised something. I hope i have good marks for all my hardwork. Hehehehehehehehehe~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
finally got my PSLE results. a little sad coz not as high as expected. but what the heck, at least i pass. made my choice, OPSS. following my brother. that school kind of suck. but i feel that its the nearest to my house. hope to meet my friends next year. my result is 4 marks higher than my brother. hehe...at least i beat him. like i aimed to. niwaes, missin the peeps.
Comments