Skip to main content

Final push after Prelims 2.

I really have nothing much to say about all my papers during the course of the week since last Monday but to say that I am quite confident in scoring for Geography - and that's only my H1 subject. I don't know how I might fair about all my three H2 especially Economics. I haven't been focused enough and it's about time I change that. I just hope the few weeks I have can help me improve at least to have sufficient ranking points for me to get into a university. I just want to get it over and done with but I want to do it once and do it well. Distractions aside, just mugging from now onward until the end of my last paper in November.

On a side note, I just want to apologize to my beloved baby girl who is probably reading this but I just want to say sorry for not being there to accompany you today. I know you probably think soccer is much more important but I hope you understand that you are wrong. If I were to lose my life, I would rather lose it in your arms than a soccer game. I shall stop playing from this moment on and I shall focus on bringing us and our academic to a higher standard. I shall work for both of us so that we can enjoy university life together. I love you.

Cintaku sampai ku menutup mata.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

36th Monthsary

It has been three years since 2012 and it's been nothing short of amazing. Sure there were times when we quarreled like small kids, got upset over even the smallest matter but i'm more proud to say we were always happy to be with each other. We protect each other like siblings and love each other like husband and wife. I'm just so glad that three years ago, we were brought together. No one would have imagined that an innocent outing such as house visiting during hari raya would turn out to be our meeting place. I would tell my children how i meet their mother and how powerful Allah is to show us to our fate and meet our soulmate. It never occurred to me that i would meet such a beautiful girl in my entire life.  Dear Nur Syairah, Thank you for the amazing three years. I hope we will continue until eternity and reach our goal in five years. You are nothing but perfect. You are beautiful. Thank you for each and every moment that you stood by me and for making me feel...

217. A Number To Remember.

finally got my PSLE results. a little sad coz not as high as expected. but what the heck, at least i pass. made my choice, OPSS. following my brother. that school kind of suck. but i feel that its the nearest to my house. hope to meet my friends next year. my result is 4 marks higher than my brother. hehe...at least i beat him. like i aimed to. niwaes, missin the peeps.

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had ...