Skip to main content

scapegoat

i hate these kind of people living on the face of the earth. these kind of hypocrites. i know i shouldn't be angry at him. he used to be this nice person that i knew. but now he has changed. changed along with his new friends. i know he still acts normal with me, but within i know i can partially see hatred, or rather just dislikeness in him about me. he was usually quiet back then. now, he comments on everything he can. not that i'm too sensitive or something, but each and every human beings also have feelings right. ya, call me mat rep, or trendy wanker or whatever type of shit names you have in your head but you can never change me. go ahead and influence your other junior friends to dislike me and gossip about me. they seem much cooler than me, more common things you have with them and maybe better friends that you make with them. it's been four years or so, but it's all these little incidents that adds up to one big chunk. for long, i've been noticing. it's not until recent times you made new friends with the junior batch. you seem to have forgotten your root friends. you got a new girl best friend or maybe even that girl is your girlfriend, then you push your friends aside. you got a new best friend, you push your other normal friends aside. what kind of human are you? you dislike me, but yet you call me and ask me out with your new junior best friend, perhaps to make you two look better so that you two will not look gay, and maybe even to humiliate me. i don't know but i really feel like the scapegoat here. i don't know what else to think. i have run out of positivity in you. ya, go ahead and read this post and say i'm jealous but the fact is, who cares right. you know you are rich, doesn't give you the right to look down on other people, destroy other's feelings and hopes. you're a hypocrite. and now, you take my girl best friend and make her dislike me? what is this i don't even. you make other's believe all your lies and influence them to think towards your beliefs. propaganda at play. you can be a real inhumane son of a bitch. i don't know what else to do but keep up with your play. i'm the bad guy and you're the main character.

what did i do to deserve this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.