Skip to main content

why can't this feeling just fade away,

hi. gossips are interesting. only if you're talking about it and not the one being talked about. i suppose it has been a 'thing' ever since we were young. growing up around gossips and rumours are pretty much the way of life in teenagers. it is not fine for other people to talk about you, no matter good or bad. but as long as you give them something to talk about, they will talk about you. it is very difficult to please anyone to be honest. to be even more honest, you don't have to bring up the topic of gossip yourself. you don't have to act in a very obvious way that you give others a topic to talk about and an impression that you need help. everyone has got problems but not everyone's problems are your problems and not all your problems are everyone's problems. i'd rather keep your problems to yourself. stay straight.

i guess inside jokes are really used for entertainment within a group of friends you know, or rather friends that know the joke, not friends who have no idea what you're talking about. in that case, the friend that does not know the joke might end up feeling fucked because of the hostility being exposed. but whatever makes them happy, you shall just stay quiet again. so i guess there's nothing much for you to do outside except for keeping quiet right. i mean, even if you open your perfectly clean and saint mouth other people would still get hurt. so what's the point.

hi. i have not gone to school for almost four days going to five now. i quit school.

cheyyy fake.

truth be told, mid-year examinations just ended last Friday officially. and it's been a joy ride for me. let's see.

i went out on Friday to catch a movie. actually i went out on Monday to catch a movie again, even before papers were over. damn i'm the man. went out with parents on Saturday. two soccer matches on Sunday, exhausted at the end of the day. went out with awesome people today. prolly staying at home the whole day tomorrow. today is marking day for my school and tomorrow is Vesak day for the entire nation. i suppose luck is already on my side to have sucha damn long break. awesome.

so it'll be about half a year or less to the main examinations. i am definitely looking forward to get my results back because i am for sure going to flunk it all very badly. i have already told my mother to be prepared. she nagged, but i gave the reason of lazy and main exam is at the end of the year. i shall do my best to study very hard for prelims and the main exam at the end of the year.

did you know that kite flying is for bored people?

cheyyy fake.

it's for awesome people. i went kite flying today. it was fun. nothing more. just fun. because the people were fun. and the atmosphere was great(noticed i used great instead of fun). the wind speed at Marina Barrage was tremendously fast. i almost flew with the kite.

cheyyy fake.

but it was fun and with the shiok wind tops it all off. went to Marina Square's Secret Recipe for dinner after that. awesome food. wow. met mua mother for dinner, again! i got KOI only instead.

k i think i am going to enjoy my Vesak day. a last and final day to really enjoy my heart out before setting back to school mode and making myself busy with nothing. #sadlife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.