Skip to main content

nothing new.

hi. it's 1st June. let's recap about May. hmm, i had my birthday(which was three days ago, more on that later), i sat for MT O level, i did Mid-year examinations, i played tons of soccer, i had lots of fun and i enjoyed myself. so another month down. which means getting nearer to 'O's. which also means i have to work extremely hard.

so what a way to start off June. got nagged by Mrs R early in the morning during her lesson about our sloppy attitude (more on that later). pffft.

#1: my birthday
I'M SIXTEEN BABY. whee~ so jyeah. three days ago, it was 29th May. it was a Sunday, so celebrated with my family by having an early and expensive dinner at Vintage delicafe - awesome place go check it out. so on Saturday, went out early in the morning with A & A to Orchard to hunt for my birthday present - a helicopter! a toy one, of course. after shopping, got An's early birthday present as well, went back to school for rehearsal. after Sat and Sun, on Mon, i got a Fred Perry wallet from one of my classmate -.- it was awesome and i'm using it now but i don't really think it was necessary. yesterday, received the second most awesome gift of all - first one being the helicopter of course - a scrapbook and Famous Anus cookies from my awesome best friends, or girl friends rather. so that concludes. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MY AWESOME BIRTHDAY PRESENTS. oh wait, i'm not finished. the week before on Sat 21st, my aunts brought me to The Denim Store by Queen Couture to buy me my requested gift. Red Wing Shoes. went into the shop and tried almost all the models to see which looks best on me. everyone that went in stared in disbelief. hahaha. #fail so got my $428 shoe. so ecstatic. after that my dad got me a pair of long compression tights for my legs. it's called SKINS, check them out. it's most awesome if you're a sports person. my bro got me a new pair of cleats. superb.

#2: MT O level
so it was one day after my birthday, 30th May. i'm still in my celebrating-my-birthday mood. it totally does not feel like O levels. it felt like i was doing MYE. i don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing but all i know is that i have no more MT for the rest of the year until August. i shall wait patiently for August. but still, NO MORE MT!! :D

#3: extended curriculum
now that holidays are here and the term just ended, extended curriculum is also here. i thought it was going to be exciting. but i thought wrong. it was school. and you know what that feels, like school! i'm so not ready for school. i'm in holiday mood. to be honest, i shouldn't be. but i am! damn this is bad. and it's everyday that there's lesson! oh fml right now.

#4: letting go.
hi this may be unrelated to all the above but i just got to pen this down.
it's been ten months or so since last year. (if you don't know what happen, you're not my friend, but check out the August 2010 posts). and i guess i haven't really moved on. i know i should have but there's a sparkle in me that still hasn't die off. i've been trying to get rid of this bad thing but facing you every day makes it very difficult! i suppose what they say about exes being friends is not going to happen. we may hang out but there's always this awkwardness. just like Ted and Robin in How I Met Your Mother(HIMYM), they were together for a year and broke up but decided to become friends. after a year, there's still awkwardness between them because they used to do things together and now they can't. i mean, of course we can hang out and be friends but there's always a possibility of old feelings surfacing again. i know how she's hanging on to that guy and i'm feeling very confused right now. i tried to hit on another girl but there's this feeling of fear, fear of her jealousy if i get with another girl. now, every girl i see is like super attractive. i'm as confused as a white kid thinking he's a black kid. i'm as confused as a dog thinking he's a horse.
i'm just fucking confused. and there's not much i can do about it. unless i be honest but that does not seem to work out well last time. so ten months and nothing much changed. i guess that's just love ain't it. fuck this shit!

to conclude, that's my summary of May. and now i gotta go back to studying Bio.
who in the right mind give tests during holidays?! gosh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.