Skip to main content

A quiz from Siti...

1. What have you been doing recently?
rushing homework, Band.
2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yeap, when not necessary.
3. What happened at 10am today?
Marching.
4. When did you last cry?
Few years ago.
5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Yeap.
6. What do you want in your life now?
A happy life with many crazy friends.
7. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Yeap, sometimes.
8. Are you wearing anything borrowed from someone?
Nope.
9. What was the last movie you caught?
Max Payne.
10. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Yeap.
11. Who always makes you laugh?
Family and friends!
12. Do you speak languages other then English?
Yes.
13. Favourite websites?
My blog, Facebook, Plurk, Youtube.
14. What are you doing tomorrow?
Band masterclass.
15. What do you think you are like?
An irritating and crazy person.
16. Who will you choose to die with?
My mom and dad.
17. Where have you been today?
Khatib City.
18. What game do you play often?
Bowling Buddies, Pet Society.
19. Who are you missing right now?
My best friends!
20. If you had to choose a friend or a lover, who will you choose?
A friend.
21. What are you doing now?
Chatting.
22. Which primary school are you from?
Peiying.
23. Name 3 colours that you like
Red, Blue, Green.
24. What emoticon do you like to show?
:P
25. What is your life to you?
A fun roller coaster ride.
26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Listen to music, or blurt it out on my blog or on somebody.
27. What do you do when you’re moody?
Listen to the nicest song.
28. At which age do you wish to get married?
When i'm old enough.
29. Who is the most important to you?
My Dad.
30. If today is the last day of your life, what would you do?
Tell all my family and friends, i love them.
31. Who is the person you trust the most?
No one, actually.
32. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after rain?
Kind of.
33. If you had a dream come true, what would it be?
Be rich!
34. What is your goal for this year?
To get better in Band.
35. Do you believe in eternity love?
What is that?!
36. What feeling do you love the most?
The "be loved" feeling.
37. What feeling do you hate the most?
Angry.
38. You like doing quizzes?
At times when i'm free, yeah.
39.Do you believe in God?
Yes.
40. What do you think is the most important in your life?
To bring happiness to everyone around me.
41. What will you bring when you fight?
My will.
42. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Get someone to like me...
43. What would you do if nobody cared for you any longer?
Would i care about them?
44. What if your boyfriend two-timed you?
I ain't gay.
45. Tag (8 persons):
Nadirah
Nadzirah
Hafiz
Nadia
Fayyad
Esther
Pei Wen
Herman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.