Skip to main content

36th Monthsary

It has been three years since 2012 and it's been nothing short of amazing. Sure there were times when we quarreled like small kids, got upset over even the smallest matter but i'm more proud to say we were always happy to be with each other. We protect each other like siblings and love each other like husband and wife. I'm just so glad that three years ago, we were brought together. No one would have imagined that an innocent outing such as house visiting during hari raya would turn out to be our meeting place. I would tell my children how i meet their mother and how powerful Allah is to show us to our fate and meet our soulmate. It never occurred to me that i would meet such a beautiful girl in my entire life. 

Dear Nur Syairah,

Thank you for the amazing three years. I hope we will continue until eternity and reach our goal in five years. You are nothing but perfect. You are beautiful. Thank you for each and every moment that you stood by me and for making me feel appreciated. Without your support, life would be so much different. My studies and serving the nation would have been hell, but you made it a whole lot sweeter and bearable. You have been providing for me, feeding me, loving me and caring for me even in the toughest of times and never left me when i'm at my lowest. All that you have done for me can never be repayed and i will always be debted to you. Thank you sayang for everything. You are my other half and my entire world. Thank you for the 36th monthsary! To many many many more monthsaries to come 💙

Love,
Mr Love

This is rather late because it's already been 12 days since 16th September which is our 3rd anniversary. Nonetheless, my love deserves a dedicated post because she is really an amazing woman. Now that she's studying, i pray that you pass all your modules and exams and tests and presentation so that in 2017, we can go to university together and help each other with our work. Speaking of which, i've yet to apply to university again. I should start researching soon. 

Only three months left to the end of 2015. It's been good, it's been fun and whole lot of craziness but i hope 2016 will be a lot better given that it's my ord year and i'll turn 21! Woohoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.