Skip to main content

school holidays.

let's pretend i even have friends to call them my friends, to begin with.


it's been rather boring since the start of the holidays.

extended curriculum for the secondary threes were fair. it wasn't too bad actually. and so today is the last day of extended curriculum for Bio students. i heard some other classes still have lessons. HAH! i pity them.

then again, it's the holidays. so i guess the lessons were much of a waste because all of us are on holiday mood and were not paying attention at all.

then there's co-curricular activity. it has pretty much filled most of my holiday schedule already. it doesn't matter to me. at least it ain't too hectic as the previous holiday. but it's depressing to be left alone, managing the band on my own. it's kind of, messy. i mean, there were three of us, each doing own and different parts. but now, there's one, doing all three alone. ain't that messy? yeah, i miss them already. oh, please let this week pass quickly.

however, there's a few interesting upcoming events that i might look forward to though. say, class chalet, band camp, Sunway Lagoon, new year countdown. heh. how i wish my life was always this easy-going. damn, next year is the stressful year for students who attend secondary school and promoted to secondary four express.

this year's passing way to fast. i don't even have time to sit down, relax and think! oh well. i guess i have to catch up to the world then.

you know what? there's always one moment in your life where you had done something really dumb that when you look back at it, you realise it was a good thing. i mean, you treated someone badly/coldly, or maybe being frank and direct, it could actually teach that person a lesson. i realised that life's too short to regret. although sometimes you hate yourself for doing something you can't reverse. but you will feel good about it the next day, or when you looked from the positive side of things. no no. i'm not talking about myself. i'm talking to myself, but i'm telling myself that someone has taught me a valuable lesson about falling in love.

everyone's been telling me it's okay, i should move on and stuff. i chose to believe otherwise. maybe i'm wrong. but maybe i don't care anymore now. i want to be me again. i miss being me. i wasn't me when i met you. no, you didn't change me. i changed me. i want to change me again. i shall try not to concern you in my life anymore. it's okay if you have to go away. like everyone else will say, there are many fishes, crabs and prawns in the sea/ocean. but, if you choose to seek the passage back to me, there's always that one button on your phone to press. i'll always be willing.

oh i forgot to remind myself that i was ecstatic when i got my new Slurplife bag and my The Flash t-shirt! that one day shopping with my mom nearly cost me a fortune! lucky my mom volunteered to sponsor my bag! heh. i love my ever changing life! it's sooooo awesoommeeeeee.

i just realised i like to write essay long ass posts and many people don't like to read it. but it's fun to read! especially my blog. k, i shall try to keep it short next time. and tag me. seems lifeless.

shit happens and life has to go on. 'till we meet again. as if anybody cares.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.