Skip to main content

Much regrets in life.

Sometimes in life, many things don't always go your way and certainly relationships is one of them. There are many times where you take for granted the things you have easy to you and forget that it all comes with a price. All the effort you put in and time you spent to achieve what you have or what you want may be gone in seconds if you do not take proper care of that prized possession. Certainly, people fail in many ways, to realise that keeping and maintaing the peace amd harmony in a relationship is a more difficult task than merely creating one. It's effort and maybe money to keep it upright and headed in the right direction. Every single thing you do is no longer about you anymore. It's all about your future and your other half. You got to stop and think that maybe life is all about finding out more of yourself through your other half. I don't know about the rest but for me, mistakes can only be made none. There's no room for mistakes but you can't expect a perfect relationship either. Maybe once or twice is fine and no more than that. We're only human. I guess stepping all over the head of your other half is not going to help any of you in the relationship. I realise my mistake was that i hadn't used much of my effort to maintain my relationship and i've certainly ran into some trouble. Apparently, it's huge this time. And i can't seem to fix it. I know crying won't help but it sure as hell hurts like a bitch. I'm not going to say much but i just want to remind ourselves that what we worked for can vanish if not given due attention. And mistakes are not acceptable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.