Skip to main content

is there a good reason why you are doing this to me.?

Opus 2009 was a success last Friday. it was heck tiring even though i did nothing much. it was the most emotional Opus concert ever held, i think. it was the sec 4 & 5s last concert. so is Mr Clarence Tan's. means that the Alumnis and the Orchestra won't be seeing Mr Clarence Tan anymore for anything.
Thanks Mr Tan for everything even if i got nothing. But i thought i learnt quite a lot from him. It was fun and great.
Good luck in life.



well, all that will be history soon.
after an emotional Friday, I'd say it was good to spend the weekends to the fullest. and i mean it. after the concert at 12am, mother and eldest brother picked me up from school to have supper at Jalan Kayu. they ate roti prata and i ate nasi pattaya. we left Jalan Kayu for home at 1am, 4 hours before we head to Malaysia. then i slept the moment i put myself on the bed. at 4.30am, mother waked me up to go shower and get ready. by 5.25am, we left for Tuas Checkpoint. the whole family met at the gas station in Malaysia. we hit the road at 6am. reached Melaka at 9.30am but the go-kart shop was opening at 10am. so we waited for about 20 mins or so and got on the go-kart for 10 mins. raced with eldest bro, uncle and two aunts. good fun. then after go-karting, headed out to Mahkota Parade to walk around and eat. after that, eldest bro, mother and i split up with the others to head to KL for a wedding later that night. and we haven't had a rest/sleep. so drove for about 2 hours or so to KL and as usual, got lost getting around to aunt's house. finally, reached aunt's house at about 4pm and quickly showered to get ready for the wedding. at 6.50pm, a chauffeur pick us up and drove us to the site. sat, ate and watched to wedding ceremony till about 10.30pm. then we decided to drive down to Melaka that very night and bunk in with the others at the hotel so that eldest bro would not be tired driving from KL to Singapore for about 4 hours straight. and he is the only driver. so at about 12am, with little sleep, drove down to Melaka for about 1 and a half hours. quickly sleep for about 6 hours till 9am in the morning. met at the car park and wanted to have breakfast together but eldest bro had a final soccer match at 3pm just now. finally, reached home at 1.30pm and showered then slept until 6.30pm. what a weekend for me. visited two places within a day. coolios nachos.

i hope school holiday will be extended. =P


you'd not even care if i die.
infatuation.crush.love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.