Skip to main content

times flies when you're having LOADS of fun.

so, past monday and tuesday and it's already mid-week, wednesday. awesome much!

nothing much really happened on monday. i went to school totally shagged and hopes that the day would just go by quickly. lessons were pretty much interesting because i didn't had to stay in class for english. and the others just flowed by smoothly, with nothing much productive from each. after school, had the final rehearsal for teachers' day performance for the orchestra. and so one day passed so quickly.

then comes tuesday. it's the day i've been looking forward to. reached school at six-thirty in the wee morning sharp. put down my bass and shirt, went down to the underground bandroom to warm-up and rehearse. waited in the hall for about twenty-five minutes before we started off the concert. after that was done in the blink of an eye, rushed to keep the string bass then rushed back to get ready for ASSIDUOUS' item. waited and waited for item after item and it was finally our turn. went out pretty well, except that the crowd honestly ain't hyper at all. boring! as much as we enjoyed performing, we hope the others enjoyed our performance.

went back to my primary school for awhile to see how much it had changed. it isn't much of a surprise to see the same old thing which you left from three years ago and still remain the same, only with abit of decoration added. more importantly, your friends have changed! well, i saw some of them last year so it isn't very shocking as well.

after which i went down to Sticky for some sticky sweet only to be greeted by a shop of Sticky filled with empty display boxes. every single thing ran out of stock! WTF. they were making some new stocks and luckily bought some. and so another day passed so quickly.

i had a great time yesterday, with ASSIDUOUS, and all of my friends. we were crazy and i really love how we click.

and i'm here, still wondering how to spend my wednesday. prolly, i should just start studying for end of year examinations. that's too much of a dream, ain't it? i shall make it happen, despite the fact that i'm still kinda stoned from the lack of sleep.
for everything that happens, there's a reason behind it. and you're the reason i fell in love again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.