Skip to main content

still, you have no right to be mad at me. you broke my heart.

i'm as choppy as an uncalmed sea.
it's as though this week hadn't been bad enough for me. i get crap. yeah, i know i'm supposedly to be responsible but i can't help it thinking of being hated upon.

it isn't all my problems. you, being specifically chosen to do that major task, are supposed to be stern and not friends to drag friends along. ya, friends can drag friends along, but you're of higher rank and given every right to scold and push them. but for fuck, you came to me, pissed, give me your fuck face when i did nothing wrong, and gave me the reason that my friends won't listen to you and i didn't tell them to come. for crying out loud, you are the fucking highest status. everyone ought to look up to you, but i guess that has proved to be wrong because you are not doing your job properly. you push everything to me, when all that's supposed to be done by you. ya, blame it on the friendship status, but as a friends there's only that much i can do to push them. they wouldn't listen to me as a ranked official, what else can i do. you are supposed to come into play.
imagine if i told your friends to stop playing basketball but they won't listen to me and i came to you to vent my anger, get pissed and give you the fuck face. wouldn't that definitely get you on the rage. fuck that.

as if that wasn't bad enough, today's worst. again, friends. it's not that i didn't want to. i wanted to, i want to come for each and everytime i have but my friends just seem to have a different mind. they would purposely delay time and disallow me to go earlier than them. they want to stick together. if i ever went without them, they'd be all critisim and gossiping and hating on me. do you know how that feels. have you ever been in that situation. i naturally fear rejection. that's just how i am. that is why i am doing my best to not get rejected. or maybe not so much. for fuck. this is bad.

i defend my friends, i get crap from another party. when i defend that party, my friends give me crap. remember the saying life is never fair; this is a perfect example. i give up pleasing both sides. i give up being a perfect example. i give up making you happy. i give up making myself feel good. i give up doing what others tell me to do. i want me to be happy. not all you other humans. what's the use when all i get is more rubbish and not even a single appreciation. all you know is to declare that you've done more than i do when the actual fact is that you've done nothing compared to my efforts.

i'm sorry for not coming. i feel guilty. i know i'm wrong. i'm so sorry. extremely, very sorry. from the bottom of my heart. i don't know what can compensate for this. i'm sorry.

bad things aside, today's the Sports Carnival and also the last day of school. handball was amazing. tiring though. wonder how the class did in the other sports. and this year's class tee is as blue as my butt. most of the sec four and five class have blue tees also. year of the blues.

so that's how my last day of the term ended. and i'm getting ready for term break with a packed schedule. i dread school.

and i'm beginning to wonder if everything and everyone is getting unreasonable. still, i'm sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.