Skip to main content

what.

twenty twelve has been harsh since its beginning but things are much better now considering the life i'm living. i must say it didn't went the way i envisioned it. i was expecting of a much gloom and blunt end to the year but then i met a girl. i met a girl during an outing celebrating our religious victory of fasting for a month called Hari Raya Puasa. it was quite magical i must say because it was only through that outing i noticed her. in fact, it was the first time i laid my eyes on her and i was quite mesmerized. months ago i was still heart broken over some dyed-hair, cute smiling and short Chinese girl just because i hadn't been talking to her. well, that was quite a dumb thing actually think about it. that was the past. what matters most now is the present and future. not hoping too much but it is true that any of us reading this post is not getting any younger by the second and i guess it is imperative for us to think of our own future. i would very much like to find my last (girlfriend) to settle down with and start a life. i feel that this girl, whom i adore very much and whom i believe adore me too, is the girl that i will be with for the rest of my life. i would do my very best to be the best boyfriend and friend and best friend. it would have to be the same on her part for this to work out pretty well. for now, it's been two months that we've been dating and i must say, it's quite a journey. for one, we have never fought, which is quite surprising taking into account the type of pushy and unreasonable and petty guy i am. and our dates have been meaningful (though some were really uncalled for). i really like being with this girl. i enjoy myself and i can be myself with her. it's the comfort that i cannot find with anyone else, maybe not even my best of friends. it's also the chemistry that we have with each other. i have to admit it's not a full chemistry but we are usually on the same page when we talk. the way we think has similarities too. we like almost the same things. of course they say opposite attracts and i guess it is true because it's her weirdness and bubbly character that is rather adorable. two months of knowing her and suddenly everyone that i know, knows her too. well, i didn't expect much but many of our schoolmates knows that we're dating and it's not entirely surprising judging by the fact that they are Singaporeans. of course i had to tell my two besties because we tell each other almost everything (even though we've not met for a long time and we're slowly drifting apart). then i just had to tell my mother because i was dead serious about this girl but i didn't tell her her name (she won't remember anyway) but i just had to let her know i was dating a girl so she won't get worried when i came home late and she knows where to look when i'm out. she even knows i usually go to Tampines, where the girl lives. hilarious. i guess that's pretty much my life at this point of time. i'm blessed with a loving girlfriend and a cheery family. i am quite worried about my father's heart operation on Friday though. i just hope all is well as he'd gone through the operation before. now, i have to focus on my J2 this coming twenty thirteen with my girlfriend by my side. we'll make it through. we'll make it work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.