Skip to main content

Syawal.

Hello cold world.

It's been a very hectic and very interesting week. And i am so glad it ended with a blast. I don't know why but it wasn't usually like this. So far, this is the most intense and draggy week due to the lessons that was just draggy. Consultations after consultations were also beginning to feel like a chore. But i had many opportunities to relief myself by the short street sessions. It was just heaven. I really miss soccer. And i shall miss it until after As, if God is willing.

And since the start of Syawal, many things haven't been fine. Maybe it's just Allah's way of showing things but i accept and adapt. It was such a blissful thing to experience Syawal again (and Ramadhan) for it means that i get to meet my friends and seek their forgiveness, particularly a very special person. Apart from my family, she is the one who has been beside me throughout ever since the beginning of 2013. I am so grateful to her for being my pillar of strength and motivation in my academic. Though we have many ups and downs recently, i want to say that i am sorry for everything. I know many a time it is my fault. I admit. I guess Thursday was the peak of everything in our relationship. I understand the stress of studying can get you sometimes and the thought of giving every single thing up is just always playing in your mind. But that's because you have not unleashed your full potential. Under any circumstances, i am here to guide you and everyone else is, including your tutors. I do have the thought of just letting everything go sometimes, everyone has their days but what kept me going is the plans of how my future would turn out with you in it and the memories that we shared. And i just cannot ever imagine living a day without you. I know this is going to be arduous and very taxing but i assure you, it will be all worth it. I am willing to do everything that you can ask for just to keep you going. No one is going to say As is a very relaxing journey but no matter how intense it will get, i'll always be there for you. Your life is my life now. I also want to thank her for being patient on Friday for waiting for me while i go for my driving lesson. I know i'm such a burden but i know you are the one because you are willing to make me happy. Plus, you get to make a new friend. And for what's left, we shall give our 110% in it. ;)

Oh yes, i lost my specs yesterday. So many challenges in this month. But i shall fight on to the end of November.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulillah, i am grateful for everything.

Wow. Five years since my last post. Well, a whole lot has changed in five years. I never knew what dreams are made of and i never knew what it was like to achieve your dreams. Through hard work and pure grit and determination, you can achieve your dream. There will be times where you think your goal is just out of reach or it will take you a longer time than originally hoped for but trust yourself to make small leaps of faith and many unimaginable things can be achieved. As a Muslim, i believe Allah is the best of planners and alhamdulillah, He is the best of planners. There were times i doubted myself about my life and what i wanted to do because the journey to achieve my dreams is taking longer than i had imagined. Five years ago i was still in the National Service serving in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) as a Third Sergeant taking NSmen for Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) and conducting Remedial Training (RT) as well as IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT). In 2014, i had

two is better than one.

it's 12th August, which means i am into the 12th day of fasting. how was is that! it felt like only yesterday that Ramadan started. THANK GOD! but 12th August also means 13 days to Prelims! and 70+ days to Os? damn. i really got to work my shit out and start revising. i bet the entire cohort says that but not working their butts, including me. where's our motivation?! teachers' are all getting stressed out instead of us. haiyo. i wonder what is happening to the Singaporean kids nowadays. cheyyy. uhm, k quick update. life = mundane. by right, i shouldn't be seeing this page often anymore. it's time to focus on the books and papers and TYS and booklets and answer sheets and what not. mati la like that. oh, and congrats to my beloved English teacher, Mrs Rupesh on the birth of a baby girl. we love you and please enjoy your maternity. ;)

A Lonely September.

I'm sittin' here all by myself just tryin' to think of something to do. Tryin' to think of something, anything just to keep me from thinking of you. But you know it's not working out 'cause you're all that's on my mind. One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself. that you're not the one for me. But the more I think, the less I believe it and the more I want you here with me. You know the holidays are coming up I don't want to spend them alone.